Ready to go!....I think

Started by CFC_Conky, May 30, 2012, 03:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC_Conky

Ok Chaps, i now have a working profile for ROF. I still figure out a few things though, I can't seem to get the .45 to work and I can't tell if the mixture and/or radiators are working, even though I have them mapped.

The control interface is a complete mystery to me, I've loaded a profile but it doesn't show up but my map seems to work nonetheless.

???????
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC= Silverback

Good deal Conky. Your well on your way to being a terror in the sky (just like me). Their are two ways to see if your rad and mix/alt throttle work correctly (set mixture and alt throttle to same control). The first way is to turn on your simple instruments and look at the gauge. It's the one on the right, the L/hand band is throttle and alttitude throttle if the plane is so equipped, the R/hand band is for mixture if the plane is equipped and the center is for the radiator if the plane is equipped. The second is to look at at the response curves. As for the 45 you have to have two things to make it work. The first being the "Personal pack" (sold separatly) and then in weapons controls set a key for use 45. Clear as mud right. It may be a bitt easier for me to talk you through the controls next time we talk on Thursday.

CFC_Conky

Hi SB,

I've got the personal pack, there is a key for the .45 but it doesn't show up, maybe there's another key i need to press first.

I can't seem to switch to the turrets either.

As for engine management, I figured that out, I had them set on auto.

See ya,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Father Ted

Conky,

I'm only an amateur Roffer compared to SB and PT, but here's my two cents:

I think you have to select the 45 in the "hangar" section, at the same time as you select fuel and ammo loadouts.  Before that you need a key to equip the gun, one to fire it, and one to "holster" it again

For turrets, check which ctrl key is assigned - by default it's Lctrl C.

CFC_Conky

Hi Ted,

I finally figured out how to get, shoot and stow the pistol. I've also figured out how to set and save the gun sight view, which is important when using the upgraded sights. I can pootle about fairly well but not well enough to cause any harm to the hun! :D

=CfC= Silverback

Good news now all you have to do is spin into the ground 100 times. Then you will be ready to get shot down by every 14 year old that can get online. That's how I did it anyway.