AI in MP DF

Started by Sable, July 18, 2010, 03:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sable

Is there any way to play DF with AI planes?  Jimbo and I were pootling about last night, and were trying to figure it out.

Other than using FMB, is there any way?

Toodles,

SK

=CfC=Fitz

As far as I am aware, you can only do it using the Zuti's Moving Dogfight mod in ultrapack. We use it for our thursday evening session when we're using mods and it will also be included in the eventual release of the 4.10 patch for the vanilla game.

Bounder is our resident MDS guru and I beleive he has regular contact with Zuti himself. I'm sure that he can provide some useful info when he returns from his current sailing expedition.

Also, if you want to fly outside of regular squad nights, it's worth popping a post up here as some of the chaps would be pleased to join you if you'd like the company.. Also, there's always hyperlobby...

Sable

I was going to ask about the non-TTS flying as I'm usually online trying to drown out the missus.

I usually sign into xfire, so if people are up and about and fancy a tangle, please just ping me :)

As for HL - you must be joking...

=CfC= Binks

I'm on a "break" between jobs, until the 26th, when I fly to Scotland, so would be happy to join in. I'll open up x-fire when I'm online.
As an aside, I did that yesterday, and was contacted by Aardvark 892, (Tim Schuster), from the Hopeless Few. Unfortunately, we couldn't fly together as our pings were wildly out. He's in Oregon. Nice chatting to him though.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......