4.10 is out

Started by =CfC=Bounder, December 24, 2010, 09:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

Go to Ubizoo to get the links.

I'm getting 100kps on the listed Torrent.

It's 288mb

Bounder ;D

Edit:-

- All installed very easily....however...

Do not import UP201 Quick modified map missions into your Missions/Quick folder. It corrupted the entire installation and I had to re-install

This means I will have to convert all 4.09 missions into 4.10 missions without using any from UP2.01....damn!

CFC_Conky

Downloading now.

i won't be able to muck about with it for a week or so, hopefully all the bugs will be worked out with our installations by then.

Perhaps we should stay with 4.09 for a bit? A couple of weeks anyway although if it's stable we might as well switch over right away.

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC= Binks

I copied a clean version of 4.09 to my desktop, and installed into that. No apparent problems, other than my elevator trim directions appear to have been reversed.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Woof

Slid right in with no problems...but then, would I recognize them anyway?

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=Fitz

Afternoon all,

I have made a copy installation and installed 4.10 so I now have a 4.09 and 4.10 installation. I am quite happy to hit the ground running and go with 4.10 for vanilla nights from now on but if anyone has not yet updated then we can stick with 4.09 till you catch up.

pip pip,

Fitz