A Time to Remember

Started by =CfC= Binks, December 13, 2010, 02:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC= Binks

Spotted this lovely series, A Time to Remember,  on BBC i player this week. Episode one, features the early pioneers of flight, with archive footage of Teddy Roosevelt jumping into Wright brothers flyer for a quick spin as a passenger, at an airshow. Also some wild antics from musicians, hanging from various bits of a biplane in flight.
Some distinct parallels with a Chuffy night out I think, hence the post!

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Bounder

I say Binks Old Chap....how is it you can get BBC i Player over there in the sandpit and I can't get it here in amongst the ham and tinto....is it  something to do with VPN?

I really don't know what VPN is or who he is...is he a friend of old WMV...or maybe a member of HMSS...Would much appreciate a couple of words on how to get to know this chap and see if he can fix me a line from down ere!

Bounder :-X

=CfC= Binks

Bounder old brick. I have a Blighty VPN, which I downloaded from the interweb. Very good it is too. I cannot remember the cost, but as I can still afford a glass of Porter, it can't have been too strenuous. It has the unlikely name of "Banana VPN" and can be found here;
http://www.banana-vpn.com/

I chose it because it was listed as being one of the top two most reliable.

Hope that helps,

toodle pip.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Bounder

Hmmm!

That will certainly curtail my monthly bar bill! I think I will have to look at something more like a "marmite sandwich" without butter!

Bounder :o

=CfC=Fitz

I'm looking into installing a vpn on the server Bounder so that may be a cheaper option. Just need to work out how to use openVPN!!!!