5 UP3 bugs you may not know!

Started by =CfC=Bounder, March 30, 2016, 09:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Bounder

After all these years....here are five bugs you may not know about:-

1. If you land on a carrier with your brakes  full on (before touchdown......and hook a wire) and immediately after stopping put chocks in, leave hook down and immediately press the launch key.....you will still be held by the arrester wire and be catapulted over the stern of the carrier bungee style!!

2. If you enter a shallow dive in a carrier borne a/c which has folding wings....press wing fold key just before impact with the water.....you will see yourself deploy the parachute underwater and return to the surface unharmed!

3. As we all know the chap that produced the 3D image of the Fury drew the propeller blades with the incorrect rotation blade angles. If you land in a Fury (must be on the ground) you can change the pitch to "0" and with full power produce reverse thrust and stop on a sixpence!

4. If you simulate the red tape over the wing mounted guns (fitted during the BoB to Hurricanes and Spits to prevent guns from freezing) by altering the skin to show solid paint over the gun exit holes (easily done with a paint editor) you can gain between 5-10mph in max level speed!

5. If you exceed the VNE (max speed) in a dive with an HS123 the top wing comes off.....but the machine still operates and is much more manoeuvrable and has a better view!

Let me know if you find any other interesting bugs?

Bounder

=CfC=Woof

I'm standing here, mouth agape in awe.  How do you bloody find this stuff, Bounder?

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=Bounder

As the great man said.....

I have a dream today......that all of Chuffy's worked their way through these bugs that were thought up by Bounder's devious mind and realised that as usual he is talking a load of rollocks!

After all.....today is April Fools Day😁😁😁........I have a dream today!

Woof.....you made my day even if you probably  just took the hook but failed to take the line and sinker!

May the Lord (if there is one) have mercy on my soul.

Bounder😮😇

John Cartwright

Bounder, you are a cad sir!

Your shoelaces are undone
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Woof

My previous reply, Bounder, testifies to the height of the pedestal on which you stand.

:-*

I'v got deja vue all over me...