Unable to change avatar

Started by =CfC=Woof, January 04, 2011, 01:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Woof

I paste the IMG line into the profile  from Photobucket as always and then press 'change profile' .  After the reload the IMG line is missing leaving only ' HTTP:// ' and no picture appears.

Sob!   I lost my fairy.  Any thoughts, anyone?

Thanks.

I'v got deja vue all over me...

Treiber

Uh, you don't need IMG tags for your avatar.  For the method you're using, you should just have to copy and paste in the image address.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

=CfC=BlueDog

=CfC=Bounder

Great picture Woof....looks like it is at a display or the jockey is waving at Matron....do they have one flying in those colours?

Your fairy has probably gone "Down Under" to help at the cricket.....won't do any good though!

Bounder ;D

=CfC=Woof

You were quite right, Treiber.  Thank you.  Strange thing, though, as I had always previously used the IMG link.

And Bluey and Bounder, the F86 is one of the Golden Hawks aircraft.   The Hawks were the official aerobatic team of the RCAF in the 1950/60s.

We had a squadron pilot, ex WW2, who'd get his a/c in this dirty configuration then fly it in circles, at the stall, inside the triangle made by the three short runways.   100% throttle and as far behind the power curve as he could possibly get.  Surprisingly, he died of old age.

I'v got deja vue all over me...