FAC CFC BOS Gangbang?

Started by Storebror, May 23, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storebror

Hi chaps,

Just thought I'd ask whether you think it'd be time to have some fun together on BOS.
Date and time we can always discuss - I just don't know how many of you are even up to date and still playing BOS at the moment?
We've got our own Server up and running, it's listed as "The Flying Ass Clowns" in BOS, password is "winchester" (currently PW protected as we are still in lack of missions for our public rampage).
Even stats whores get served at http://sas1946.rocks:8000/

So if you'd be ready for a short meeting, we definitely are.
If you just want to sneak in, you're always welcome of course, and if you'd like to meet someone else without setting up a schedule beforehand, you will always meet Skylla, gerula, me and some other chaps on sunday 4PM Zulu (summer time) / 5PM Zulu (winter time) for about 2 hours flying time.

Don't worry about professionalism. You cannot make a fool of yourself more than we do.
A day without a donut is no BOS day 8)

Cheers!
Mike
Learn. Challenge. Improve. -

John Cartwright

"Don't worry about professionalism."

Hahaaaaaaaa!! This is Chuffy's you are addressing :)
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

Storebror

That was me talking to myself then ;D

Cheers
Mike

Storebror

Well guys, taking the overwhelming feedback into account, it seems like we can bury the idea and the Chuffys decided to take the route of dying slowly together with 1946 instead  :-\

Cheers
Mike

John Cartwright

Old dogs/new tricks scenario mayhap Mike :D
I can't run it so can't comment really, but I get the impression that others here have not been too inspired by this sim series.'or don't have the time for detailed familiarisation.
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

Storebror

The disappointment from BoS's early days is no valid excuse nowadays anymore.
The game has been improved all over the place.
If difficulties in familiarization were an excuse for anything, the Flight Sim Genre would have died after MS Flight Simulator 1.0 and we would not play IL-2 1946 at all.

The only thing that's really a bit tough these days is to get hands on adequate graphics cards, but for the time being, people playing on Full HD (1920x1080) monitors can use anything from an Nvidia GTX 750 card onwards as stop-gap solution until more powerful cards drop their prices again.
That's 75 bucks to spend.
Even P51vsFw190 did that and he's probably not "Mr. Rich" among the bunch of us.

Cheers!
Mike

CFC_Conky

Hi Mike,

If I ever get time off during session times, I will certainly give the server a go, while also keeping my hand in '46.

I have been very derelict in my flight simming of late Chaps, for which I am truly sorry, I don't want the groups to die off, I'm just stuck in schedule tyranny at the moment  :-[

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.