Sorry Chaps!

Started by RFC_badboy7889, August 31, 2010, 11:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RFC_badboy7889

~S~ Chaps,

Im ruddy sorry chaps! Im Afraid that because of my own error, we didnt ever get around to properly thanking your lads for the game or getting around to hosting another one. Unfortunatly, the RFC Suffered heavey lag during our match and so we didnt get much flying done...only jurking across the skies!
Im Not sure if my good old Adj has sent any Telegraphs to you chaps, but i think we should be able to get our server up and running in the next month or so. If you chaps are interested we will may be able to get a good map that we can use to have a freindly Shoot up....we've also got a few sprog's posted and they could do with some OP Flying.

I would be Greatfull if you could send me a Telograph back ASAP so we can get something sorted.

Thanks
~S~
Wg Cmdr Badbo7889
242 Squadron 'A' Flight Leader
Commanding  Officer
Royal Flying Corps Command

=CfC=Fitz

Hi Badboy,

Not a problem old chap, the carrier pigeons keep getting shot by the AA Gunners round here as well! We enjoyed ourselves last time and we're definately up for having another go. If you think that the issues you were having last time would be solved by running the game on your server, that's fine by us.

Keep us posted on your progress and please let us know if you need anything.

pip pip,

Fitz